ALSO AVAILABLE IN
"KEEPING THE DREAM ALIVE"
No matter how much you believe in your dream – be that raising a family, or building a business, there are days when it’s hard to feel positive. One morning, I was feeling so demotivated that I questioned what all this stress was for? Then I realised that it’s my dream - to build a sustainable clothing brand that people love to wear. Then my husband played a song ‘Keeping the dream alive’ – by a German band called Munchener Freiheit, (It was released in ’88 when I was living in Munich!). The song just became our Anthem – to keep going and of course inspired this sweatshirt. We play it all the time now and it OFTEN makes me cry. I urge you to download it – listen to the lyrics – ‘it will never be over, because we’re keeping the dream alive’.
Hoodies are my go-to for layering up when the sun goes down. This is perfect for tran-seasonal dressing too and will work beautifully over a floaty dress or skirt. It’s versatile enough to wear on gym days or pop over your favourite skinny jeans for
late afternoon drinks.
This is a ‘Slim Fit’ style and has been cut for women (i.e. it’s not a unisex cut so length of sleeves and body are not as long)..
Comes up pretty much true to size so take your usual size for a slim & shapely fit. If you like your sweatshirts a more relaxed / baggy for super casual days or you are tall (5ft 6inches and above)– go up a size.
- Embroidered slogan on back in light pink and gold/pink embroidered heart logo on sleeve
- Fleece lined for extra softness
- Sustainably sourced and made
- All Vegan, Peta approved, 85% Organic Cotton, 15% Recycled Polyester
- Self-fabric half-moon at back neck for extra comfort, style and durability
- Rib Cuffs, neck collar and bottom hem for lux feel and fit