ALSO AVAILABLE IN
Why we made this?
‘PONCHO’ CASHMERE FAWN
I was so tired of buying knits that would lose their shape or be covered in balls after one or two wears, I designed these Cashmere ‘Forever Knits’. Super versatile, ultra-luxurious, they are a must-have whether you are layering for chilly days or travelling to air-conditioned climes.
We’ve cut them to perfection with a wide boat neckline that falls into a soft ‘cowl neck’. The flattering asymmetric shape falls to just the right spot beneath your bum and drapes beautifully across your torso or belted for a figure-flattering silhouette.
Layer over dresses for extra warmth in Winter or over a stylish shirt for a put together look. Lightweight and easy to fold into your bag while you are indoors. They’ll also double as a cosy scarf worn over a smart coat. Our model has belted hers over skinny jeans for a very flattering look. Much more versatile than the ‘too hot’ jumper and of a quality that will last forever.
‘Easy fit’ – these come in one size and will fit size 6-20. Our model (Cait, blond) is 5ft 9. Fin, in some of these photos (dark hair), is 5ft 2.
- Funnel / Boat neck opening (easy to pop on and off)
- Ribbed border for an extra lux feel
- 100% sustainable cashmere
- Asymmetric cut
- Sits around the elbow / three-quarter sleeved
- Sustainable & Ethically made in Nepal🇳🇵by a small family business who look after the welfare of the goats
- We suggest hanging them outdoors to freshen them after a few wears. If they get dirty, dry clean only. Always fold away, preferable in cotton bag or tissue paper between seasons.