ALSO AVAILABLE IN
Why we made this?
Our Hope Dress style has been a firm favourite since we launched it in September 2021. In fact it was our very first design and its popularity hasn’t waned – one little bit! We’ve been exploring with Ikat printing for a while. It’s a print style which originates from Indonesia and it’s a very elegant way of integrating the colourful palette we are becoming known for. I chose olive as the base for some of my favourite hues – turquoise, magenta and bright orange. I think it’s a winning combo – here’s hoping you do too!
NOTE: This item is created using traditional block printing methods and is hand-made by artisans. The 'print' therefore is not always in the same position as shown in these images and can contain minor unique variations.
Our Hope Dress can be dressed up for more formal occasions and down for days when a walk in a floaty dress is on the cards. The popping colours of pink, turquoise and tangerine are just begging for a bright belt and footwear. Pair with turquoise accessories for a nod to our signature boho glam vibes. Or add a fringed tan bag and matching sandals for a Summer Festival look. This beauty will also transition very well into cooler autumn days layered with a soft cream sweater and tan boots.
The 'HOPE' dress is comfy, comfy, comfy. Designed to not grab or cling and cut 'just so'. Fit is true to size BUT remember you can (or should consider) wearing with a funky contrasting belt to pull in the waist.
- 100% block printed sustainable cotton
- Button up top so you can wear open with a cute cami or close up
- Fitted on the top with a floaty tiered skirt
- Midaxi length (but will shorten easily if you like a midi length)
- I’m wearing the XS and I am 5ft 2 inches – I wear size 8 usually and this is true to size.
- Sleeves are wide enough to ensure it’s comfy to wear
- ❄️🚿Cold hand wash this one for sure
- Size up if you are particularly full busted.