ALSO AVAILABLE IN
"MEET ME IN SAVASANA"I wouldn’t call myself a dedicated Yogi but I do love a spot of yoga when I’m feeling tired and overwhelmed. I tend to like the vigorous power yoga class but I always welcome the well-deserved rest at the end. Hopefully I am not the only one who has been known to fall into a deep sleep – having to be woken up by the yoga teacher…!
Style NotesLavender is one of those colours that suits so many skin tones. The softness of this hue will contrast well with hard-core leather boots or jeans. Ideal for keeping your bum warm on winter walks or trips to the yoga studio, pair with your favourite sustainable leggings – this outfit will take you from yoga to lattes with friends. Check out our gorgeous soft matching beanie to finish the look!
This comes up a little generous so size down if you would like a slightly more fitted look.
- Cream embroidery
- Fleece lined for extra cosiness
- Sustainably sourced and made
- 85% Organic Cotton, 15% Recycled Polyester
- Double layered hood in self fabric (washes and wears beautifully time and again)
- Round drawcords in matching body colour with silver metal tipping & eyelets
- Inside herringbone back neck tape for that designer feel
- Self-fabric half-moon at back neck for extra comfort, style and durability
- Rib Cuffs
- Kangaroo pocket at front
- Slits at side seam