ALSO AVAILABLE IN
"NEVER CHANGE FOR SOMEONE ELSE"
Have you ever tried to change something about yourself – just because someone else doesn’t like you for it? I have… my hair, my weight, how I dress, how I speak, my PERSONALITY!! I created this slogan and design after a lifetime of thinking I had to ‘change’ to fit in – to be accepted and loved. If there’s something YOU aren’t happy with then – love yourself enough to change that. But just like the lovely leopard – there are things we cannot change and self-acceptance is ultimately the only route to happiness.
Ah, the white hoodie – a curse and a blessing at the same time. Curse for people like me who always have messy fingers LOL but blessing for how versatile it is. This one looks absolutely gorgeous over a summer floaty skirt of pretty much any colour. But pairs equally well with some ripped up mom-jeans or shorts (a la Daisy in the photos). And, if like me you cannot keep white clean – it washes like a hankie so it’ll take the weekly trips to the laundry basket without turning into an old rag (just don’t put it in with your colours… )
This is a ‘Slim Fit’ style and has been cut for women (i.e. it’s not a unisex cut so length of sleeves and body are not as long).. Comes up pretty much true to size so take your usual size for a slim & shapely fit. If you like your sweatshirts a more
relaxed / baggy for super casual days or you are tall (5ft 6inches and above)– go up a size.
- Screen printed unique illustration on the back (yup – that’s the rolls Royce of printing in case you didn’t know and means it won’t fade!)
- Embroidered NDO heart logo on sleeve in pink with gold border (it’s a gorgeous combo)
- Fleece lined for extra softness
- Sustainably sourced and made
- All Vegan, Peta approved, 85% Organic Cotton, 15% Recycled Polyester
- Self-fabric half-moon at back neck for extra comfort, style and durability
- Rib Cuffs, neck collar and bottom hem for lux feel and fit