ALSO AVAILABLE IN
"NEVER CHANGE FOR SOMEONE ELSE"
Have you ever tried to change something about yourself – just because someone else doesn’t like you for it? I have… my hair, my weight, how I dress, how I speak, my PERSONALITY!! I created this slogan and design after a lifetime of thinking I had to ‘change’ to fit in – to be accepted and loved. If there’s something YOU aren’t happy with then – love yourself enough to change that. But just like the lovely leopard – there are things we cannot change and self-acceptance is ultimately the only route to happiness.
There’s a reason we call this the ‘just right T-shirt’… because it’s not too slouchy or not too fitted. It looks gorgeous tucked into a pair of high waisted trousers or a gathered floaty skirt. I’m of the ‘never too much leopard print’ school of style and have paired mine with my animal print baggy cotton trousers – perfect for hot days. Also looks super smart under a tailored blazer over jeans or chic ankle length trousers. For more style inspo and tips – take a look at our Insta @newdayoriginals
This is a women’s cut (not unisex). It’s cut a little smaller than our ‘Wide-V Tshirt’ . If you like a fitted tailored fit then
order your usual size; XS fits like a 6, S fits 8, M fits 10, L fits 12 and so on. I do like to size up in this one as I like to knot the end of it for high waisted separates.
- Screen printed unique illustration on front (yup – that’s the rolls Royce of printing in case you didn’t know and means it won’t fade as much or peel off!)
- 100% Organic Superior ring-spun Cotton
- 150 gsm, Single Jersey and feels very soft to the touch
- Sustainably sourced and ethically made
- All Vegan, Peta approved, Certified Organic cotton – responsibly grown
- V-neck and shorter sleeve for a flattering look
- Slightly tailored at the waist.