ALSO AVAILABLE IN
Why we made this?
‘DESTINY’ DRESS FOLIAGE
With its contrasting hand block prints, our newest Destiny is a true reflection of our design ethic – ‘boho vibes meet effortless chic’, sustainably and ethically made of course! Cut with a high empire waistline and a gently flowing tiered skirt for maximum comfort. The V-neckline with a tassel-tie at the bust offers a flattering silhouette that suits every shape.
NOTE: This item is created using traditional hand printing methods and is hand-made by artisans. The 'print' therefore is not always in the same position as shown in these images and can contain minor unique variations.
Styled here with a wool trilby in Bottle Green and a tan bag, both by Olivia & Gray gives this serious Stevie Nicks vibes on the 70’s. Add some statement boots – vintage if you can find them. Mine are an eBay find from a 90’s Russell & Bromley collaboration with Vinetti.
Pair with a chunky cream knit, belted with a wide tan belt and Doc Marten style lace-up boots for a modern twist to this Boho-glam dress. Add a rust red beanie for extra cosiness.
This fits true to size. I’m wearing the XS/8 and I am 5ft 2 inches so it’s full maxi on me.
- 100% hand printed sustainable cotton 💯
- Contrasting sleeves for a very unique look
- Frill collar with black tassel closure at the neck
- Two-Button closure with a mid-chest tie so you can wear open with a cute cami or closed
- Fitted across the chest with a flattering floaty tiered skirt
- Empire line / high gathered graduated waist
- Self-fabric 3-inch wide belt cinches the loose waist
- Midaxi length (but will shorten easily if you like a midi length)
- Full length sleeve with buttoned cuff
- Cold hand wash to maintain the colour ❄️
- Size Up if you are particularly full busted