Why we made this?
This style has been ‘in my head’ for a while. It’s a little less ‘full skirted’ than our usual silhouette but still extremely comfortable and flattering. Here’s what I LOVE about Serendipity:
- Flattering slight A-line shape which just glides beautifully yet comfortably, skimming our curves
- Empire Line which elongates the torso - but I’ve been careful to not cut it too high under the bust so as to accommodate fuller bosoms!
- Lace trim which gives a lovely feminine edge to the perfectly cut ‘not too low’ neckline
- Elegant elbow length shirred cuff – you can adjust it if you want to wear as a short sleeve – in summer for example
- Soft sustainable viscose fabric
- Super flattering long midi (I’m 5ft 2 wearing it but honestly, will look just as good on a taller person and worn a little further above the ankle)
- I’ve added a little elastic to the back at the lower waist point, just to give the dress a nipped in silhouette in case you’d rather not use the self-fabric belt
NOTE: This fabric is sustainable viscose, EcoVero a fabric made utilising the pulp of trees which are responsibly sourced and replanted. It should be gently hand washed or dry cleaned.
Like all of our dresses, we see versatile dressing as the route to sustainability. With its lace trims ‘Serendipity’ will stand out for dressy occasions. Pop on some red heels and a matching clutch to compliment to cherries. Swap the self-fabric belt for a studded leather one. Dress it down with a chunky black knit and boots for day-time dressing. Pair with a tailored blazer and some smart loafers for work.
This is true to size so take your usual size. Fin in the photos is 5ft 2’ and so is maxi on her however will look great as a midi on a taller person too!
- V-neckline with cotton lace trim
- Empire line from under the bust
- EcoVero Viscose ♻️
- 3 inch wide Self Fabric belt
- Pockets 👏🏼
- Elasticated Elbow length sleeves
- No zip but Elastic at the lower back to give waisted illusion
- Relaxed fit that can be worn with or without a belt