ALSO AVAILABLE IN
Why we made this?
Made of breathable, sustainable cotton, the ‘shirred’ (otherwise known as elasticated) V-neck bodice will flatter both fuller and smaller busts. Wear on or off the shoulder, Bardot style. The elasticated cuff on the sleeve means you can wear it pulled up above the elbow or as a three-quarter sleeve on cooler days. We’ve used a gently flowing ‘tiered skirt’, the same as our ever-popular Hope Dress. We hope you love it!
NOTE: This item is created using traditional block printing methods and is hand-made by artisans. The 'print' therefore is not always in the same position as shown in these images and can contain minor unique variations.
Our Honour Dress will definitely hold her own at fancy events, paired with a pretty heel and matching bag – choose neutral ivory or pull out the striking turquoise for a statement look. If you’re office-bound, pop on a tailored cream blazer and sleek tan leather pump and you are good to go!
We’ve worked hard to make sure the sizing is consistent with the average UK brand so take your ‘usual size ‘as brands like Next, LK Bennet and Boden. This style comes up just right and the shirred elasticated bodice and gathered waist offers a little sizing flexibility. Our model is 5ft 10 and wears the XS/8.
- High Waisted, sits just above the belly button for a flattering silhouette
- Elasticated ‘puffy’ three-quarter sleeve which can be ruched up to above the elbow to make a ‘short sleeve’
- Shirred bodice and elasticated shoulder
- Comes with self-fabric belt
- Softly squared - neckline – not too low so can be worn for work but can be worn off or on the shoulder
- Long Midi-length
- Ethically & sustainably made using traditional hand-screen printing and natural dyes
- 100% cotton 💯
- Pockets 👏
- Cold hand wash is recommended to retain vibrant colours