ALSO AVAILABLE IN
Why we made this?
‘DESTINY’ DRESS IN CITRUS SWIRL IKAT
This thoughtfully created style is a true reflection of our design ethic – ‘boho vibes meet effortless chic’, sustainably and ethically made of course! Cut with a high empire waistline and a gently flowing tiered skirt for maximum comfort. The V neckline with a tassel-tie at the bust and neckline offers a flattering silhouette that suits every shape.
NOTE: This item is created using traditional hand printing methods and is hand-made by artisans. The 'print' therefore is not always in the same position as shown in these images and can contain minor unique variations.
This monochrome print with pops of zingy lemon & orange will transition across seasons and occasions with a clever change of accessories. Pair with chunky black ankle boots and a leather jacket for Autumnal evenings at the local. Wear a light polo-neck underneath and pop on a sharp blazer with a statement belt for days in the office. When warmer weather hits, slip on some bright orange sandals and layered gold jewellery for an Aperol Spritz sunset. Wherever you go – just know we only made 20 of these so you’ll have something very unique!
These photos are of NDO super-fan and London stylist Lisa Gilbe. She's 5ft 5 and wears an S/10. This dress fits true to size. It you are particularly full busted you might want to size up.
- 100% hand printed sustainable cotton – black and white ikat with small yellow and orange splashes
- Frill collar with black tassel closure at the neck
- Two-Button closure with a mid-chest tie so you can wear open with a cute cami or closed
- Fitted across the chest with a flattering floaty tiered skirt
- Empire line / high gathered graduated waist
- Self-fabric 3-inch wide belt cinches the loose waist
- Midaxi length (but will shorten easily if you like a midi length)
- Full length sleeve with buttoned cuff
- Cold hand wash to maintain the colour
- Size Up if you are particularly full busted