ALSO AVAILABLE IN
Why we made this?
"HOPE" MINT GARDEN
They’ll be green with envy! What a combo – cool mint with statement pink block printed flowers – a dreamy fabric for our best selling ‘Hope’ dress. The cotton fabric with loose fitting waist and skirt will keep you cool on warmer days. Pockets and self-fabric belt complete the perfection!
NOTE: This item is created using traditional block printing methods and is hand-made by artisans. The 'print' therefore is not always in the same position as shown in these images and can contain minor unique variations.
We’ve pulled out the pink by styling this with some soft pink strappy heels which would look gorgeous for a relaxed wedding or evening dinner. Layer up when the sun goes down in a white jean jacket – ours is from upcycling Queen @JeanGenie_denim.
Fits true to size. Size up if full busted. Our model, Emily is 5ft 6 inches and wears a Size S/10.
- 100% hand-printed sustainable cotton
- Button up top so you can wear open with a cute cami or closed
- Fitted on the top with a flattering floaty tiered skirt
- Self-fabric belt cinches the loose gathered waist
- Midaxi length (but will shorten easily if you like a midi length)
- Sleeves are wide enough to ensure it’s comfy to wear
- Cold hand wash to ensure it doesn’t fade or shrink.
- Size up if you are particularly full busted