ALSO AVAILABLE IN
Why we made this?
We’ve been researching and experimenting with sustainable fabric, EcoVero for quite some time. This innovative fabric drapes beautifully, has a ‘lux feel’ and is the perfect alternative to our cotton which is the mainstay of our beautiful dresses. With versatility and flattering silhouettes at the heart of our designs, the ‘Dee Dee’ dress will take you from chillier days to warmer weather.
This print is begging for a pair of pink heels but will look just as good with some chunky black boots. In warmer weather, switch them out for some crisp white trainers or tan leather sandals. If the occasion calls for a smart work outfit, throw on a sharp blazer, cinched with a gold belt for some serious style cred.
- Sustainable EcoVero fabric with all-over digital floral print
- Pockets!!! 👏🏻
- V-neck with a tie should you wish to close it a little (though it’s not particularly deep V)
- Fitted on the top with a ‘gently floating’ tiered skirt (so flattering!!)
- Lightly elasticated waist (so comfy to wear!)
- Self-fabric belt, 5CM wide cinches gathered waist
- Midaxi length
- I’m wearing the XS and I am 5ft 2 inches, it sits about 2 inches above my ankle – I wear Sz 8 usually and this is true to size
- Full-length sleeves
- Wide shirred (elasticated) cuff, can be pulled up to, or above the elbow
- Sleeves are wide enough to ensure it’s comfy to wear
- Cold hand wash to preserve the colour but will wash in the machine too (gentle cold cycle)
- Size Up if you are particularly full busted