ALSO AVAILABLE IN
Why we made this?
‘GRACE V-DRESS’ IN FOREST GREEN
Inspired by my newly found wooded surroundings, our super flattering Grace now comes in this striking green with elegant ivory motif which has been hand-printed by our Artisan family in Jaipur.
The ‘shirred’ (otherwise known as elasticated) V-neck bodice of Grace will flatter both fuller and smaller busts. The elasticated cuff on the sleeve means you can wear it pulled up above the elbow on sunny days or as a three-quarter sleeve on cooler days. The crisp organic cotton will keep you cool all day. We’ve used a gently flowing ‘tiered skirt’, the same as our ever-popular Hope Dress. We hope you love it!
NOTE: This item is created using traditional block printing methods and is hand-made by artisans. The 'print' therefore is not always in the same position as shown in these images and can contain minor unique variations.
Style NotesWith versatility at the heart of our drive for Sustainability, the Grace dress is going to take you from day-time laid-back days to occasions where a little dressing up effort is required!
Layer with a thick cable knit sweater and chunky tan boots in cooler days. Pair with cream wedges and tan accessories when the mercury rises. She’ll look equally good with a belt swap – I’m loving a wide ivory belt with her right now!
We’ve worked hard to make sure the sizing is consistent with the average UK brand so take your ‘usual size ‘as brands like Next, LK Bennet and Boden. This style comes up just right with the shirred elasticated bodice and gathered waist. If you are fuller busted or like things a little more relaxed, size up – you’ll still get that body-flattering shape! Fin is 5ft 2 and wears the XS in these photos, the dress sits an inch above her ankle (we think it looks great as a midi or midaxi)
- Sits comfortably on your natural waist point
- Elasticated ‘puffy’ three-quarter sleeve which can be ruched up to above the elbow to make a ‘short sleeve’
- Shirred bodice and elasticated shoulder
- V-neckline – not too low so can be worn for work!
- Wide self-fabric belt
- Long Midi-length - sits a couple of inches above the ankle on a 5ft 5 person. (that’s me in the pic wearing it maxi, I am 5.2 …)
- Ethically & sustainably made using traditional hand printed dying methods
- 100% cotton 💯
- Pockets 👏🏻
- Cold hand wash is recommended to retain vibrant colours