ALSO AVAILABLE IN
Why we made this?
"HOPE" HOT PINK JUNGLE
The season’s hottest pink! Our Hope dress is universally flattering. The slim-fitting, not-too-fussy top half and the tiered midaxi skirt make for a beautiful silhouette and a boho-glam vibe. The three-quarter length sleeves can be ruched up a little for a chic look – it’s got pockets and a self-fabric belt. Way more lux than its humble price tag!
NOTE: This item is created using traditional block printing methods and is hand-made by artisans. The 'print' therefore is not always in the same position as shown in these images and can contain minor unique variations.
The hot pink is playful – play it down with nude or cream wedges and a wide raffia belt. Glam her up for After Five cocktails with gold accessories – we think she’ll look stunning with a towering gold heel and matching clutch bag. If a day of ‘running around’ is on the cards, the cool cotton will keep you feeling fresh – just pair with crisp white trainers and a faded blue denim jacket (we like Jean Genie Denim’s upcycled one-offs!)
Fits true to size, similar to brands like Boden, LK Bennet. Size up if full-busted. I’m Fin (NDO Founder!) in the photos. At a petite 5ft 2’ it is rather long on me (I do like a maxi!) but will look just as awesome worn a few inches above the ankle too. I’m wearing XS/8. I would advise sizing up if you are full-busted (DD and above). Check out the other colours to see our 5.10 model Daisy wearing it.
- 100% hand screen printed sustainable cotton
- Button up top so you can wear open with a cute cami or closed
- Fitted on the top with a flattering floaty tiered skirt
- Self-fabric belt cinches the loose gathered waist
- Midaxi length (but will shorten easily if you like a midi length)
- Sleeves are wide enough to ensure it’s comfy to wear
- Cold hand wash to ensure it doesn’t fade or shrink
- Size Up if you are particularly full-busted