ALSO AVAILABLE IN
Why we made this?
"HOPE" PINK PRIMROSE
The pretty combo of pink primroses on a warm blue background reminds me of days spent meandering around country roads of my rural Irish childhood. Combine this artisan, hand block printed pattern with our universally flattering ‘Hope’ dress and you get a carefree look that nods to our boho chic roots. Made from 100% breathable, sustainable cotton, the three-quarter sleeves will keep you cool in summer but transition perfectly to Autumn days. The gently flowing tiered skirt is flattering on every shape.
NOTE: This item is created using traditional block printing methods and is hand-made by artisans. The 'print' therefore is not always in the same position as shown in these images and can contain minor unique variations.
We’ve styled this with a pink strappy heel for dressy occasions but she’ll look gorgeous with dark leather flats for daytime strolls. Add a pink belt and pretty bag from Olivia & Gray for statement dressing. Layer on a vintage denim jacket for when the sun goes down.
Fits true to size. Size up if full busted. Our model, Emily is 5ft 6 inches and wears a Size S/10.
- 100% hand-printed sustainable cotton
- Button up top so you can wear open with a cute cami or closed
- Fitted on the top with a flattering floaty tiered skirt
- Self-fabric belt cinches the loose gathered waist
- Midaxi length (but will shorten easily if you like a midi length)
- Sleeves are wide enough to ensure it’s comfy to wear
- Cold hand wash to ensure it doesn’t fade or shrink.
- Size up if you are particularly full busted